We lead product development through our people, our process, our portfolio, and our position. Our innovation center consists of our product development lab, our showroom, and our catalog of over 10,000 fabric formulations spanning more than 80 years. Learn more about our product development process by watching our video.
- We have the industry’s most experienced and innovative technical knitting and dyeing experts.
- We regularly solve problems others can’t solve.
- Our Business Managers are seasoned textile veterans and stay with the project from start to finish.
- We engage in continuous apprenticeship textile training for new hires and current employees.
- Signet Mills offers the industry’s shortest lead times and the lowest MOQs. You get your product to market faster.
- Our integrated product development process creates the greatest transparency, seamless movement, and efficient communication for product development.
- Our product development process is ISO certified.
- Our Fabric Finder contains technical specifications for every fabric produced by Signet Mills since corporate inception in 1938.
- This results in an 80% reduction of design lead time, as well as a head start on innovation and product development that others just don’t have.
- Our investment in customized quick-change knitting equipment and sample lot dye machines enables rapid development on time and on target.
- Being a 4th generation family-owned textile company enables us to be far more flexible and responsive to aggressive schedules than larger competitors.
- Manufacturing in the US, with an extreme focus on efficiency, enables us to win on total cost while also offering the shortest lead times.
- Operating in the US ensures your intellectual property stays here.